Do you want to try something new from the safety of your own home?
Our home training programme can help you develop valuable skills such as memory, focus, fitness and hand/eye coordination etc.
Do I need a gi ( karate uniform ) to take part in a live class?
No, you can wear anything loose and comfy eg shorts and t shirt. Whilst many of my existing students wear a uniform, they are not essential for live streamed classes.
However, if you'd like one, the cost is £25 plus p&p
Are live classes safe?
Yes, I have studied karate for 39 years and have been teaching for well over 20 years, doing so online since the coronvauirs lockdown. I am the Chairman of the Welsh Martial Arts Association and am fully insured, as are my students.
Are classes easy to follow and suitable for a small space?
Yes, the programme is easy to follow. Live sessions include a warm up and basic karate skills, all of which are fully explained and can be done in a limited space.
How much are classes?
Memberships are £25 pm for once weekly live sessions or £35 pm for unlimted live sessions
What does membership include?
- A 45-60 minute interactive live session/s depending on membership type ( limited or unlimited ).
- A short 1-2-1 live session.
- A weekly video o follow at home via the members area of our website.
- An optional Friday challenge.
- Access to our membership area and Facebook support group
- 46 weeks tuition
Can I cancel anytime?
Absolutely, there is no obligation, however fees are paid monthly and partial refunds are not offered.
Can my child have a free trial?
Yes, please contact us at email@example.com.
What time are live session?
- Mondays 5:30-6:30pm (family class)
- Wednesday 5:00-5:45pm (beginners & low grades only)
- Thursday 6:00-6:45pm (beginners & low grades only)
- Saturday10:00-11:00am (family class)
How do I access a live session and weekly recorded sessions?
We email the weekly login codes for all platforms on Monday mornings
For more information call or email: 07714 418209 firstname.lastname@example.org